Posted: September 6, 2023
Envirotek Systems is hiring for a maintenance technician in Nixa, MO. No experience necessary. Maintenance job experience in building electrical control panels, custom fabrication of plastic related components, warehouse management and forklift operation is a plus. This is a full-time position with the opportunity for overtime. We also offer part-time positions. Salary offers are subject to experience and range from $18 – $35 per hour.
Envirotek Systems is a septic system and wastewater service provider. We specialize in all services related to sewage including septic tanks, sewer & grinder pumps, lift stations, sewage treatment plants, septic inspections, excavation, water lines and drainage systems.
Full Time, Part Time
40 – 50 hours per week
8 – 30 hours per week
$18.00 – $35.00 an hour
- Build electrical control panels
- Fabricate components needed for field crews
- Accept and manage deliveries
- Keep inventory managed
- Keep warehouse/shop clean and organized
- Prepare tools and materials to be loaded for job-site crews
- Perform repairs/maintenance on tools and equipment
High school diploma, GED
None required. Willing to train.
Experience In Lieu Of Education
Experience is evaluated as a consideration in lieu of education.
- Read and understand tape measure measurements
- Forklift operation
- Shop hand and power tools operation including drill press, table saw, pallet truck, chain hoist and other misc. tools and equipment
- Electrical drawing interpretation
- Electrical control panel building and testing
- Custom component fabrication – mostly plastic products
- Organizational skills
- Plumbing, electrical, carpentry and mechanical skills
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to stoop and kneel
- Ability to grip tightly
- Possess good dexterity
- Valid MO driver's license with upstanding driving record
- Class A CDL (preferred, not required)
- Must be able to provide documentation for legal authorization to work in U.S.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Paid Vacations
- Flexible Schedule
- Bonus Pay
Envirotek Systems offers 2 weeks paid vacation after 1st year of employment. We also offer flexibility of time off for family events and emergencies as well as occasional performance bonuses.
FAQs About Our Maintenance Tech Position
Aside from any occasional overtime, your schedule will allow for working Monday – Friday or Monday – Thursday.
Subject to seasonal sunrises…
Summer schedule: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
Fall, Winter, & Spring schedule: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
No. Any tools needed will be furnished.
Our shop building is a modern steel framed and insulated metal building with concrete floors and some of the best lighting available.
Our entire shop building is climate-controlled year-round.
You might think that because our company works in the sewage and wastewater industry that it would be a fairly disgusting job, but ironically, having direct contact with any sewage is a rarity.
Directions To Our Office
1254 N. Kelly Ave.
Nixa, MO 65714
Choose on one of the cities below to access driving directions, routes and travel time to our office.
Traveling from another location? Click the following link and enter your starting point for alternative directions. Directions to Envirotek Systems